I'm so tired.
I haven't slept well in last two weeks, so I'm too tired to do anything. I only wake up, go to school, go to home, go to dance, go to home, go to sleep. Right now I should just read in Swedish test, which is tomorrow.. omg, i don't want to read.
Tomorrow is our school's 20-year birthday celebrations, so we have to go to some kind of evening session, but that means, that in Friday we can go home from school at 12 ! And guess what ? Friday is our last schoolday before winter holiday, then I can sleep !! And I'm also going to Oulu on holiday. my friend is coming too, we are going to shopping(; yay, I'm tired but happy (; Okei, here's some photos from last weekend:
We had dance performance, so that's why I had to buy eyelashes (:
These are from performance too:
L♥ve: Henna

Aivan ihanat hiukset sulla! Onko nuo ollut letillä vai miten oot saanut niistä noin kiharat?
ReplyDeleteOli yön ajan leteillä (: En hirveesti tykkää lettikiharoista, mutta noista tuli ihmeen kivat (; Kiitoos !
Delete